Sunday, February 9, 2014

PTT #157 Winners and Purple Love

Good morning! What a week it has been! Unlike Jen enjoying time indoors crafting her stunning Snow Day layout, I have been an organizing madwomen at my house (although I did take time to make a card to share with you) and it feels soooo good to have a place for everything and clutter at a minimum! I think my organizing spree is due to procrastination though :( I need to help my kids with some school projects which I know I'll end up doing a lot of the work to "help" them. Maybe by the time my fourth goes to school I'll have gained the patience and know-how to be able to coax them along without taking over! Haha!

Anyways, I just have to mention the gorgeous creation by Grace before I get to the winners. Since Valentine's is coming up and I am still looking for Valentine's ideas I just fell in love with the Confection that Grace whipped up with her Cricut! The details are amazing. If you haven't seen it, you must!

And now for the ever important winner of
#157 Anything Goes Challenge
The lucky winner of a Perfect Paper Crafting gift certificate is

#108 Marjo

Congratulations, Marjo! It like you were a madwomen, too, in the craftroom with this trio of craftiness. I am sure your mother is going to be tickled pink to get them! Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your prize by February 15th.

VIP Top 3

This is such a beautifully cheery card, Goldie! The aqua and gold are a stunning combination and those dainty flowers are so sweet!

What a wonderful card to turn around a bad day! I love the bright star-burst pushing those die cut clouds away and your sentiment is perfect, not to mention your coloring! Wonderful job, Sara!


Donna, you have done a fantastic job in the design of this card! Such beautiful die cuts and sweet image! This Valentine's card is a stunner!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful creations this last challenge! Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP badge!



And, here is a preview of my purple project using Pia, Teen Fairy Pia! In my post I have included the Copic colors I used for her. Happy Sunday everyone!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis